- We recommend that you use Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser for filling this form.
- The form comprises of 5 stages, i.e. Academic Details, Personal Details, Parent Details, Other Details, Family Details, Contact Details, and Documents Uploading & Payment.
- Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or issued by Govt. Hospital shall be accepted.
- Please upload latest passport size, coloured photographs of the student, parents or guardian (if applicable).
- You would need access to Debit / Credit Card, Net Banking, etc. to make payment online.
- An acknowledgment E-mail will be generated on successful payment, with details filled in by you and a “Registration No” corresponding to the Applicant will also be generated, which is to be used for any further communication with the school.
- Once you have received the intimation for your child’s admission, the full fees have to be paid within the deadline given by the school. If you fail to make the full fees payment within the stipulated time frame, the seat will be given to another deserving candidate without giving any intimation / notice to you.
- The intimation for confirmed admission will be displayed in school website & in School Notice Board.
- Admission is strictly as per the policy formulated based on LOTTERY and NO DONATIONS ACCEPTED.
- All the decisions taken by the management concerning admissions will be final, binding and indisputable.
- The applicants should strictly adhere to the age norms set by the school.
- The application form should be submitted before the scheduled date / time. Late submission of the application form will not be accepted / considered. Incomplete forms will not be accepted / considered.
- Parents seeking to exercise any form of influence including recommendation by or through any person including any agents or persons, styling themselves as management representatives for securing admissions will be disqualified.
- The school does not encourage any agents or management representatives for securing admissions. Please beware of any impostors. Dealings with such people posing as agents / management representatives will be at your own risk and will not be binding on the school / management.
- In case, any information / particular furnished in the admission form for seeking admission to the school is found to be incorrect or misleading, the management reserves the right to cancel the admission, even after admission is granted.
- Parent should carefully read about the pedagogy, values and regulations of the school before taking admission.
- Acceptance of guidelines, submission of online form and payment of admission fee will be construed as acceptance of all instructions / rules / regulations / policies and information and that you unconditionally agree to abide by the same throughout the tenure of your child in the school.
- Changes in the name of child, father or mother will not be acceptable after the final admission.
- Mobile number of father & mother should be different and the mobile number to which message is acceptable should be mentioned clearly.
- Regularity of student in the school is a prime condition. If anybody remains absent for more than 10 working days his or her name will be automatically removed from the school role. For restoring of the same one has to take permission from Principal which will be considered provided the parent is ready to pay re admission fees.
- There is no provision of half day (1/2) leave in the school.
- The school fees is collected in installments as per the schedule given in the website as well as displayed at the school fee counter.
1. The student having residence in sector - 2 are not eligible to take admission in DAV Hudco.
2. After submitting online form submits the hard copy in the school office along with photo copy of the Previous Class Marksheet Certificate,Birth Certificate, Aadhar Card and 2 Passport size photos.
3. No Admission on transfer from DAV Public School Sector-2 Bhilai is permitted.
Note : Upload passport size photo only upto 100 Kb.